ROLAND LX708 DIGITAL PIANO - Dark Rosewood
When you're looking for a premium digital piano, a Roland LX-series piano makes an excellent choice. All colors and finishes are available for delivery to your door from Kraft Music! Plus, you can rest easy knowing that you'll receive the following from Summitt pianos:
- Free threshold delivery – Your piano will be delivered to your home by our shipper who specializes in delivering large, oversize items.
- Free product support – Have a question about how to use your Roland LX? You'll have access to your very own summitt pianos advisor, a trained expert ready to field your questions.
- Piano bench – Roland includes a matching piano bench with your shipment.
- 10-year warranty – Your Roland digital piano backed by a class-leading 10-year parts and labor warranty including in-home service.
- Talk to an expert – At Summitt Pianos, we have a team of musicians who are passionate about music – and we know our stuff! We can help you choose headphones, lamps and other accessories that will enhance your enjoyment of your piano. Call us at (423)499-0600 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the flagship of Roland’s LX700 series, the LX708 recreates all the pleasures of playing a traditional grand piano in a great live venue. Standing out among the LX range with its tall, commanding cabinet and a lid that opens for optimum sound projection, this luxurious instrument makes a bold statement in your home. And with its powerful eight-speaker system ready to fill your home with music, the LX708 is the ultimate choice for discerning players.
- Express yourself with Hybrid Grand Keyboard and Responsive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 4-way/8-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with the Roland Piano App which encourages you to play the piano more often
A striking, elegant design that invites you to play
There’s no mistaking the LX708. Standing out from the LX series with its taller cabinet, one-piece side panels and an openable lid that reveals a subtly different tonal flavour, this luxurious flagship model is designed to draw your gaze and attract your fingers. Classic and timeless – but with a twist – it’s an instrument that makes a strong presence in any room, without shouting. Available in polished ebony, polished white and charcoal.
Express yourself with Hybrid Grand Keyboard & Responsive Damper Action Pedals
The LX708’s Hybrid Grand Keyboard has a longer key action compared to most digital pianos. Because the key action is longer, the pivot point of each key is set further back, so you don’t need to press harder the further up the key you play. The white keys combine sleek wooden sides with a durable inner frame for maintenance-free reliability. And when playing, you’ll feel the ideal balance of pressure, momentum and return movement, along with smooth vertical travel. The premium LX708 even reproduces the physical vibrations that resonate through a grand piano’s keyboard, while the addition of pedals that enable a variety of advanced techniques makes this an authentic and thrilling piano experience.
Eight-speaker system fills your home with rich, warm sound
One of the thrills of playing a concert grand in a great venue is how the sound seems to fill the room – so it’s frustrating if your home piano sounds small and lifeless by comparison. The flagship LX708 features the most impressive Acoustic Projection System in the range, with a four-way, eight-speaker setup driven by a powerful amplifier. The eight speakers are split into four pairs, with each pair optimised to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s dynamic range – even down to the noise as the hammers strike the strings, or the resonance of the cabinet as the sound reverberates through the piano’s body. When you want to fill your home with rich piano sound, the LX708 is the ultimate choice.
Cutting-edge technology across the range
Each model in the LX700 series offers a different combination of cabinet design, keyboard, pedals and the number of onboard speakers. But regardless of which LX700 model you choose, many of the headline features are standard across the range. For example, Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modelling and Pure Acoustic Ambience technology is available on all three instruments, along with the European and American piano models and the additional sounds including electric pianos, organs and orchestral. You also get convenient features like Bluetooth audio, Twin Piano mode, metronome and the option to use headphones to play in private, along with the unique C-shape aperture on the front panel that enables natural sound projection.
The power to create – at your fingertips
Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modelling technology digitally recreates the way acoustic pianos create sound; the key is pressed, the hammer strikes the string, the string resonates within the cabinet – before many other elements shape the final sound. These elements interact to produce complex tonal characters, while the resonance alters in response to the number of notes being played, their register, and how the damper pedal is being pressed. In the hands of the right player, an unlimited level of expression can be achieved, and the LX-700 series puts all of this, and more, right at your fingertips.
Touch that brings your music to life
You’ll spend a lot of time touching the keys and pedals of your piano. And if you’re an experienced player, you should feel confident that your technique won’t be compromised. The keyboard and pedals on the LX700 series respond faithfully to your playing, with a level of expression limited only by your imagination. Heavy or light, fast or slow - however you play, these keyboards and pedals have the accuracy and expression to support you.
The keys replicate the look and feel of real ebony and ivory, and their textured, moisture-absorbing properties mean your fingers won’t slide off.
Learn Faster With the Roland Piano App
Studying piano doesn’t have to mean endless work. Just five minutes of focused daily practice can improve your playing—especially with the Roland Piano App. It runs on your smartphone or tablet and communicates with the piano via Bluetooth, so it’s always ready for action. Find your favorite tunes, play along, and record your performance or practice session. Then listen back to assess the areas that need attention, even when you’re away from the piano. It’s the fast-track route to better playing and way more enjoyable than just practicing over and over.