ROLAND LX706 DIGITAL PIANO - DARK ROSEWOOD
When you're looking for a premium digital piano, a Roland LX-series piano makes an excellent choice. All colors and finishes are available for delivery to your door from Summitt Pianos. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that you'll receive the following from Summitt Pianos:
- Free local delivery – Your piano will be delivered to your home by our shipper who specializes in delivering large, oversize items.
- Free product support – Have a question about how to use your Roland LX? You'll have access to your very own Summitt Piano advisor, a trained expert ready to field your questions.
- Piano bench – Roland includes a matching piano bench with your shipment.
- 5-year warranty – Your Roland digital piano is built to last, and it is backed up by a factory 5-year limited warranty.
- Talk to an expert – At Summitt Pianos, we have a team of musicians who are passionate about music – and we know our stuff! We can help you choose headphones, lamps and other accessories that will enhance your enjoyment of your piano. Call us at (423)499-0600 or send us an email at Summitt Pianos.
For players investigating the Roland LX700 series and looking for the right balance between features and price, the LX706 demands a closer look. Designed for discerning pianists, the LX706 sits at the mid-point of the LX700 range, recreating the classic performance of an acoustic grand in a home-friendly format. Just like the flagship LX708 model, you’ll find a choice of authentic piano tones and onboard ambience technology, plus a dynamic Hybrid Grand Keyboard to spark your creativity. But with a more compact cabinet, closed-lid design and six-speaker system, the LX706 matches its pro-level performance with a budget-conscious price.
- Express yourself with Hybrid Grand Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic acoustic tone from Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modeling technology
- Choice of two world-class piano models – European grand and American grand
- Capture the atmosphere of the world’s greatest stages and studios
- ‘My Stage’ allows you to select the best combination of piano sound and ambience to emulate specific playing venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 3-way/6-speaker that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing on headphones
- Includes a large and versatile collection of non-piano sounds such as electric piano, strings, organ, and many others
- Simple and modern luxury cabinet design featuring elegant front legs and sophisticated curves, invites you to play everyday
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Compatible with the Roland Piano App which encourages you to play the piano more often
Compact cabinet design that invites you to play
With its shorter cabinet height and closed-lid format, this sleek model is ideal for players who can’t spare the space for the taller LX708. The clean lines and lustrous finish instantly catch the eye, while closer inspection reveals the signature build features that make the LX series so enticing. Traditional and timeless – but with a twist – the LX706 is an instrument that complements your living space without dominating it. Available in polished ebony, dark rosewood and charcoal.
Supports your technique with Hybrid Grand Keyboard & Progressive Damper Action pedals
The LX706’s Hybrid Grand Keyboard has a longer key action compared to most digital pianos. Because the key action is longer, the pivot point of each key is set further back, so you don’t need to press harder the further up the key you play. The white keys combine sleek wooden sides with a durable inner frame for maintenance-free reliability. And when playing, you’ll feel the ideal balance of pressure, momentum and return movement, along with smooth vertical travel, while the addition of pedals that enable a variety of advanced techniques makes this an authentic and thrilling piano experience.
Three-way, six-speaker system for room-filling sound
With a more streamlined take on the LX708’s Acoustic Projection System, the LX706 is still powerful and flexible enough for any musical scenario, with a three-way, six-speaker layout. Each of the three pairs of speakers are optimised to deliver superior sound reproduction across the piano’s dynamic range – even down to the noise as the hammers strike the strings, or the resonance of the cabinet as the sound reverberates through the piano’s body. Whether playing or streaming, you’ll hear your music with crystal-clear clarity.
Cutting-edge technology across the range
Each model in the LX700 series offers a different combination of cabinet design, keyboard, pedals and the number of onboard speakers. But regardless of which LX700 model you choose, many of the headline features are standard across the range. For example, Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modelling and Pure Acoustic Ambience technology is available on all three instruments, along with the European and American piano models and the additional sounds including electric pianos, organs and orchestral. You also get convenient features like Bluetooth audio, Twin Piano mode, metronome and the option to use headphones to play in private, along with the unique C-shape aperture on the front panel that enables natural sound projection.
The power to create – at your fingertips
Roland’s Pure Acoustic Piano Modelling technology digitally recreates the way acoustic pianos create sound; the key is pressed, the hammer strikes the string, the string resonates within the cabinet – before many other elements shape the final sound. These elements interact to produce complex tonal characters, while the resonance alters in response to the number of notes being played, their register, and how the damper pedal is being pressed. In the hands of the right player, an unlimited level of expression can be achieved, and the LX-700 series puts all of this, and more, right at your fingertips.
Touch that brings your music to life
You’ll spend a lot of time touching the keys and pedals of your piano. And if you’re an experienced player, you should feel confident that your technique won’t be compromised. The keyboard and pedals on the LX700 series respond faithfully to your playing, with a level of expression limited only by your imagination. Heavy or light, fast or slow - however you play, these keyboards and pedals have the accuracy and expression to support you.
The keys replicate the look and feel of real ebony and ivory, and their textured, moisture-absorbing properties mean your fingers won’t slide off.
Learn Faster With the Roland Piano App
Studying piano doesn’t have to mean endless work. Just five minutes of focused daily practice can improve your playing—especially with the Roland Piano App. It runs on your smartphone or tablet and communicates with the piano via Bluetooth, so it’s always ready for action. Find your favorite tunes, play along, and record your performance or practice session. Then listen back to assess the areas that need attention, even when you’re away from the piano. It’s the fast-track route to better playing and way more enjoyable than just practicing over and over.